- ➤ Suitable for various baby products: Store and sterilize the nipple,teether,teething clip and samll toys,it’s useful for mother and holding baby soother home and travel
- ➤ Pacify your baby in time: You can comform you baby in time after putting the baby pacifier into the box to disinfect in 59 second
- ➤ Help redducing odors: Helps reduce pacifier odors caused by baby’s saliva, metamorphic milk. Operate this product on 5V AC or 500mA (USB) or 3 dry batteries only
- ➤ Safe and Quick: Making your item new in just 29 seconds with automatic shut off,storages and keeps contents safe if the lid is unopened
- ➤ What you get: S6 Pacifier Box,USB cable, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Brand Name: 59S
- Model Number:S6
- Sterilization time: 59 seconds
- Package:gift box package
- How to sterilize:UVC light
- UV light wavelength :260 nm-280 nm
- Power supply :3pcs AA Battery
- What’s in package :1pcs sterilizer box( No AA Battery )
- What can be sterilized:Ppacifier, nipple, studs, earrings, denture etc.
Why 59S sterilizing box S6?
59S LED UVC pacifier sterilizing box makes an amazing baby shower gift for new mother.It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from nipples, pacifiers, teethers, small toys and breast pump accessories when on-the-go, which give your baby more protection and keep him grow up healthily.
The compact and portable design allows it to easily fit inside almost any diaper or travel bag. You can disinfect the nipple whenever and wherever you want.
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitize rooms, medical tools, sinks and more.
What Is UVC LED Baby Bottle Sanitizer?
Our Sterilizing box uses UV-C, which is part of the ultraviolet light spectrum to kill airborne germs.
How Does UVC LED pacifier Sanitizer Work?
UV-C light damages the DNA and RNA of germs eliminating their ability to reproduce and enhances killing efficiency and odor elimination.
Our items go through a lot of testing and certificates then release.