- Pro-UV Light Disinfector: Mobile Phones are Vectors for Viruses and the virus is sensitive to ultraviolet light. S1 only takes 180 seconds to kill 99.9% of bacteria and germ block the spread of the virus.
- The Choice of Healthier Lives: 59S specializes in UV LED sterilizers based on daily needs. It mainly to make disinfection faster and easier, everyone to live a healthy sterile life.
- Suitable for Small Accessories: S1 disinfecting case is not just for smartphones,it’s also compatible with face masks, glasses, keys, beauty tools, and daily necessities. Keep the items sterile and reduce the infection of the disease.
- Disinfecting Quickly and Safely: This sterilizer disinfects by emitting ultraviolet light with a wavelength of 260nm-280nm through 10 UVC LEDs.It only takes 180 seconds to kill 99.9% of bacteria and germ with automatic shut off.
- Peace of Mind: 59S Provides Its Customers a 12 Month Hassle-Free Warranty. Contact Our Friendly Local Customer Service Team for Any Quality or Technical Enquiries.
- Model: S1
- Wattage: 13 watt
- Input: 10V=700mA
- Wavelength: 260-280nm
- Chip Quantity: 10 pcs
- Lifespan: 10,000h
- Net weight: 620g
- Size: 8.5x4x2.8 inches
- Input connector: Type-C USB
Why 59S Sterilizer?
59S specializes in UV LED sterilizers. It mainly to make disinfection faster and easier, everyone to live a healthy life. With its global recognition today, 59S is now providing disinfection products for every occasion of your life, no matter if it is for home, business, travel or healthcare.
S1 smartphone sterilizer is portable for you to take it where you on. You can sterilize small accessories when you on the go, such as glass, masks, powder puff, small toys, keys, watches, nail clippers, making sterilization convenient and simple and leading a healthier life.
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been used to kill germs on surfaces, in the air, and in the water. Ultraviolet light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA and has been proven sterilization rate up to 99.9%. It’s widely used in cupboard sanitizer and sterilizing devices in the hospital.
- There are heat-resistant germs(“mad cow” Virus)
- Cold-resistant germs(avian influenza virus. Yell bacteria)
- And drug-resistant germs(Superbug)
- But NO LED UV-resistant germs.
Our items go through a lot of testing and certificates then release.